Sunday, June 28, 2015

Wedding Card & Matching Presentation Box


Good Morning and a very happy Sunday to everyone! Today, I'd like to share a card I made for my son's upcoming wedding. I can show it on my blog because I really don't have many visitors on my blog and my family never checks my blog. I struggled for inspiration.....I knew I did not want a colored image, but rather a simple sentiment, gorgeous papers and flowers. Then I ran across a beautiful card created by my friend, TERESA ALLDAY,on my FB feed and I even had the crochet heart she used in my stash. Thank you to my sweet friend, ELISE, who directed me to the site where I could purchase the beautiful Lemoncraft papers and also a special thanks to my friend, DANIELLE, who was kind enough to send me the presentation box which I decorated to match the card:

Here is the inside of the wedding card:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, Your Card & Box are absolutely stunning and I am so glad if I helped inspiration wise, you did a fantastic job yourself here, it's so beautiful, your creative ability is awesome, really love it.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Christina! your set is absolutely beautiful, awesome. I love love love both flower arrangements, love all the lace inserts and embellishments, the inside of your card is totally gorgeous. You selected the perfect papers for this project, so very elegant and stylish. My friend, your creation is outstanding, and son and daughter in law will treasure. Hugs. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wowwwww .. Sweet Christina! This is absolutely GOR-GEOUS! Inside and out .. it's a very STUNNING creation! Everything is beyond perfect .. and it "sings" to the heart. Your son and DIL will love and treasure this .. sigh .. absolutely BEAUUUUTIFUL work dear! It's pure perfection!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww that is a real beauty! Love the vintge style!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is gorgeous, what a lovely design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card,love the beautiful papers and gorgeous embellishments -great matching box too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure am behind in the news!! When is your son getting married!? Beautiful card and presentation box - what a fantastic keepsake!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete