Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Welcome Spring



Good afternoon everyone! I am celebrating spring today with another flowery creation. What a beautiful day and it's the first time I was able to hang out the bedding....love it!!!! This beautiful stamp was a gift from a dear friend and I colored it with Inktense pencils. The little yellow dots in the center of the flowers is made with a yellow Souffle pen. The paper is NitWit Collections "Promises", a gift from my lovely friend, Claudia. The rest of the goodies are from my stash. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Big Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Wowwww Sweet Christina! You're doing an AMAZING job with those pencils!!!! You coloured these flowers so GORGEOUSLY and loving on those laces and swirls too!

    Glad to hear that it was a beautiful day there! Woohooo! Hope it'll keep getting better from now and Spring is finally there! ;)

    Much Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo gorgeous Christina! I love it! You colored those tiny flowers perfectly! Oh my!!! Totally lovin that rose ribbon too!!!!
    Enjoy this amazing weather!!! I wish it would stay this temperature all year!!
    Big hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina your card is sweet and lovely just like you! :)
    Very feminine too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and soooooo beautiful!! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christina with perfect colouring and gorgeous details - the bling and lace are just awesome!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sweet Christina, I am so late visiting... not because we have gorgeous weather, sun, yes, but still so cold. I love this gorgeous image,just as I loved the lilacs one. beautifully colored, and showcased. beautiful decorative elements,love this glittery swirl. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sugar - how purty is this!!! Your image reminds me of an old water pitcher that was used in the country so much.
    Have you found that life is becoming more complicated? I have. But I know where I can find you dear heart and always know how much I appreciate your support. You are a dear friend!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a gorgeous card, lovely stamp to and beautiful colord Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the sparkles and gorgeous butterfly. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete