Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fairy Play for MMSC60


Good evening everyone! I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my Canadian friends a very Happy Canada Day and a very happy 4th of July for all my fellow Americans.
I made this card for MMSC60 using an image from the new Belles 'n Whistles Forever Young Collection called "Fairy Play". The image, of course, is colored with copics and the papers are BG Two Scoops. The flower is from Prima and the dew drops are Robin's Nest. I applied Diamond stickles on the wings and the ribbon was a gift from my dear friend.
Hope you like this card and thank you so much for visiting. Hugs, Christina

5 comments:

  1. Hello Christina! Have a happy Canada Day! Your card is soooo sweet. I love everything about it. The stamp is very nice, and colors you chose are so soft, and go so well with the background. Beautiful work.
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christina - this is way too adorable! I love this gorgeous image and the fabulous colours! You have captured the innocence of thgis darling image beautifully! I love seeing your cards! Love it! We are happy you could join us for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we love to see your work and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina this is magical and alluring. How beautifully colored your image is. I love your colors and choice of papers. Is simply beautifully. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. It was so great to come by and view your fantastic work.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christina, what a sweet image, what a lovely face. Such serene colors. I really love the soft colors you choose for this fairy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, I really and truly love your sweet image. Your colors are great and love your dp. You did a fantastic job on this sketch. Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you will share your talent with us again next week!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete