Thursday, April 1, 2010

Edwin with his Easter Basket


Hello and a very happy April 1st. I needed another Easter card so I decided to use the sketch for Magnolia-licious created by the lovely and magnificently talented Claudia.
I used Bazzill for the base and the stamps are all from the new Easter Collection. I think this new collection is absolutely outstanding....I love every one of the images! Images are colored with copics. I used my new Nellie Snellen floral punch for the flowers. The papers are all from Magnolia.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I also like the punch you used. Good thing cuz mine is in the mail on it's way. LOL! What a great scene you have built! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! He is just darling!!! Christina, the scene you have created is just darling!! Love those flowers!! And Edwin is colored beautifully and is a real cutie!!! Love it...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh.. hunny danke dass du so eine zauberhafte karte nach meinem sketch gezaubert hast

    ReplyDelete