Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bildmalarna for MMSC47


Hi! I have another post for today. I made this card for MMSC 47 using the cute image by Bildmalarna. For the base of the card, I used Bazzill and the dp is Basic Gray Green at Heart.
The metal flower decoration to the right of the image is from Megahobby. I also used twine on this card. My German shepherd thought it looked too much like a ball and decided he wanted to play with it.
The image is colored with copics. Thanks for looking. Hugs, Christina

3 comments:

  1. He is so sweet, Christina. I love the way he was drawn so perfectly, like a little shy boy.Nice coloring and such pretty papers. I love how you wove the raffia through the different DP's. Terrific cards....HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Gotta love our poochies! These stamps seem to be taking the world by storm. And no wonder when I see cards like this! Adorable! Such wonderful detail work! I love the lacing, Christina! Your coloring is fabulous! Love your work!!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah... crissy.. ich bin ja ein bilderama fan.. tolle karte und auch ein jungen motiv.

    mir gefaellt die karte rund rum. farben und all die zauberhaften touches

    ReplyDelete